48 Surprisingly Sultry Ways To Keep Things Hot In The Bedroom
Keeping passion alive requires more than just crazy sex positions.
Regardless of whether you’re in a relationship or just dating at the moment, these sex tips are something to implement into your sex life.
Many of us forget about the little things that we loved about each other when we first met, causing us to become complacent within our relationships. This isn’t something to take lightly; in fact, nurturing your love with your S.O. should be a top priority in both of your lives.
Taking each other for granted is a major factor in the divorce statistics today. You chose each other for a reason, don’t forget why. Keep it fresh by creating new memories. You wouldn’t stop loving your children over time, so put in that same energy with loving your partner.
Intimacy fades for numerous reasons but they do differ for each gender. The number one reason for many women is typically a lack of romance; if and when a man knows how to truly be romantic, he will be able to lure his lady sexually without persistence. While for most men, the number one reason, is consistently (or lack thereof) receiving sex.
But no worries! Here are 48 ways to keep your sex flaming hot:
1. Don’t ignore men’s nipples.
2. Keep it fresh and alive, don’t be predictable!
3. Men like women who explore and take initiative sexually.
4. Women like massages, candles, soft words and a man who caresses them. (No, they don’t enjoy just being groped or men who’re constantly aggressive!)
5. Men love lingerie and a woman who enjoys wearing it.
6. They ALSO enjoy it when she decides to forego her underwear while out for the evening.
7. Booze-less sex is better than a drunken Sex session. The senses are more alive while sober, plus you actually remember you had sex!
8. Make time for daytime sex! Sex after 9 p.m. becomes a routine and isn’t as arousing — after a busy day, who isn’t tired? We get it.
9. A little naughty talk in the bedroom is alluring for both sexes once you get past being shy.
10. Sext! If you go old-school and call at the office, ensure the speaker phone is off.