People Reveal What It’s Like to Orgasm From Breast Play
Yep, they’re a real thing, and they’re INTENSE.
Nipple orgasms, breast orgasms, breastgasms, whatever you want to call them—they exist. seriously. If your partner has never had one, it can be hard to imagine what it’s like to orgasm from nipple play alone, but a fair few women and people with breasts have experienced it.
We know stimulating the nipples and breasts—either with your own human hands, or sex toys like nipple suckers and nipple clamps, can really do the trick. But what it is actually like to be a breastgasmer?
1. “As long as I’ve been sexually active, guys have been able to bring me to a full orgasm just by sucking on my nipples and playing with my boobs. Whenever I’m with a guy for the first time, they are always in disbelief and sometimes think I am faking it. Obviously not. And I can have orgasms from regular sex like anybody else. But, I’ve always had super-sensitive nipples. Most guys claim they’ve never seen this happen before.
“Over the years, I’ve told people about this and they always say I’m so lucky. Which is true sometimes I guess. But there’s times I wish they weren’t so sensitive! Running at the gym has occasionally been a problem.”
2. “It almost happened to me once, but I got freaked out so I stopped it. But, they have to be played with for a while for me to even be close.”
3. “It’s honestly kinda frustrating. When I was hooking up with guys I had no romantic interest in, it was great. I got to get off, even if the rest of foreplay or sex sucked. With my fiancé it’s not so great since I try to match his orgasm during sex itself, and he wants to play with them. That, and they get so overstimulated it begins to hurt. It’s only him my body has this reaction to, where even light play [makes me] orgasm.”
4. “It happened to me frequently when I was pregnant. I have to be exceptionally horny to cum from nipple stimulation now (not pregnant).”
5. “I’m a dude, and my partner (f) can make me cum by sucking my left nipple… but not quite with my right. At least not yet. So yeah, I’m sure it’s not that unusual.”