This Is How Often 15 Married Couples Really Have Sex
One to two times a day for 13 years?!
Our sex drives are forever changing. Whether you’re feeling stressed or just CBA, it’s totally normal for your sexual desire to ebb and flow. Here, 15 married couples explain what is normal for them.
1. “At least once on the weekends and about two times during the week on average. It really just depends how tired we are during the week when we get home. Some weeks we don’t have any. I’ve been married eight years.” [via]
2. “I’m 27 and my wife is 31, and we have three children. Our 10th anniversary is next month. We do it everyday. Rarely it slips to every other night if we’re busy, but never a longer gap then that. One time she was mad and we didn’t do it or about 13 days. I thought that was the worst.” [via]
3. “No kids, married five years, [we have sex] four times a week. We have been together for a total of eight years with dating included.” [via]
4. “Married one year. Twice a month.” [via]
5. “No kids, [we got] married young. Year one: eight times a week. Year two: five times a week. Year three: three times a week. Year four: once a week. Year five: three times a month. Year six: twice a month.” [via]
6. “Six years married, two kids and a third on the way. Actual intercourse: three to four times a week when she’s not pregnant. During pregnancy (like right now), one to two times a week. She makes sure I’m taken care of, though, even though her sex drive is decreased right now.” [via]